Happy Monday folks! We’re closing up shop Tuesday, July 1st – Saturday, July 5th for maintenance and in observance of the holiday. Will be opening back up on Sunday, July 6th.
We are closing during the first week of July. Thanks for your support and understanding!
We are closing between 12PM – 4PM for a private party. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for understanding.
We are closing early for a private event. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding!
- Cinnamon spice french toast. Served with fresh berries and syrup.
- Florentine breakfast sandwich. Sauteed spinach, goat cheese, tomato, egg on brioche bun. Served with home fries.
- Prosciutto breakfast sandwich. Griddled prosciutto, basil pesto, tomato, egg on brioche bun. Served with home fries.
- Savory pancake. Scallion & onion pancake, fried eggs, sour cream garnish.
- Breakfast polenta cakes. Griddled polenta cakes, shaved parmesan, fried egg, house made tomato- basil jam. Served with toast
- Truffled bacon, parmesan hash. Hash with bacon, parmesan, and truffle oil, topped with sunnyside up eggs. Served with toast
Monday 7:30AM – 6:00PM
Tuesday 7:30AM – 9:00PM
Wednesday 7:30AM – 9:00PM
Thursday 7:30AM – 9:00PM
Friday 7:30AM – 9:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Sunday 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Closed in observance of Independence Day. Have a great Fourth!